Gregg was on CTV Saskatoon Morning Live to talk about the Saskatoon housing market.
Let us know what you think.
Here is the breakdown of the segment:
What’s happening with the real estate market ?
– Low interest rates
– CMHC’s new borrowing rules
– Low inventory created a perfect storm
– We don’t see this lasting
If I was buying or selling a house what kind of things would I look for in a realtor.
– Talk about finding the right relationship with the agent, someone you can trust
– Looking at the 5 suggested points ( selling your home image )
What are realtors doing different in regards to marketing now compared prior to Covid
– Things have been changing fo years
– Covid has fast tracked Technology ( Screen shot for what’s involved in marketing )
– What Marketing looks like
Staging ( 2 photos attached)
Drone photos ( 2 drone shots attached)
– How Google affects marketing in Real Estate ( Screen Shot)
– The future is online
As always, if you need help in any area of real estate contact Gregg Bamford or Ryan Bamford.