One small step sk is a new website in Saskatoon looking to bring awareness to the real time needs of non-profit charities in Saskatoon that need our community support that advocate and service for those most in need.
How Did It Start:
- Gregg and Allison met in a Sanctum challenge
- Realized there was a lack of community connecting to all the charities
- When they reached out to see who needed support – response times were slow
- Topics they want to cover and include: homelessness, racism and how to give back
The One Small Step Site:
- Partners include Zu, Saskatoon Foodbank, Nutrien, and YWCA + many more
- Real-time site explaining what non-profits need what: food, clothing, baby items, or monetary donations
- The site is free for all organizations
- Currently, 12 organizations use and much more will be added
To learn more about One Small Step, please visit the website or contact us.